Hi all,
I'm not sure if this has been suggested previously so if it has, I'm sorry.
I'm sure I'm not the only who posts in the forums from time to time that sometimes forgets to check my posts to see if people have commented.. An optional notification for the forums so show you when someone has commented on your thread would be handy. I'm sure that for those who are very active in the forums, or never forget to check, this may not be useful but it might be for some.
I'm sure how this would be implemented but I originally had thoughts of having a general forums notification that can be filtered to only notify you about your posts in certain headings in the forums. For example, having the ability to receive notifications on your posts in the Q&A section, but not for Trading.
Just an idea.
Edit: While I am aware that when clicking on the forums there are boxes which indicate when new posts have been made on your threads, as well as who rates them, I was thinking more like push notifications for those with the app.
I'm not sure if this has been suggested previously so if it has, I'm sorry.
I'm sure I'm not the only who posts in the forums from time to time that sometimes forgets to check my posts to see if people have commented.. An optional notification for the forums so show you when someone has commented on your thread would be handy. I'm sure that for those who are very active in the forums, or never forget to check, this may not be useful but it might be for some.
I'm sure how this would be implemented but I originally had thoughts of having a general forums notification that can be filtered to only notify you about your posts in certain headings in the forums. For example, having the ability to receive notifications on your posts in the Q&A section, but not for Trading.
Just an idea.
Edit: While I am aware that when clicking on the forums there are boxes which indicate when new posts have been made on your threads, as well as who rates them, I was thinking more like push notifications for those with the app.