Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock Stacking Options

Started by Key-- [21366] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Key-- [21366]
Simply, this would enable you to stack selected stocks, instead if the default stack all.

Example:
I have an FHG BB, and some extra FHG stock. I have just bought more (FHG stock) and would like to stack the stock I have just purchased with the extra FHG stock I had previously.

I would like the price per stock for the BB to reflect what Ive paid for it, and I would like the price per stock of the remaining FHG stock to be the average of what I have paid for those.

If I were to stack them all and seperate the portion that is not part of the BB, it would average the prive for all stock, which is not ideal.
Jynx [2087322]
I like this idea. When you select "stack" it should bring up all the available stacks of that one stock with tick boxes to select which ones you'd like to combine.