Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying All Items

Started by Taiyoji [1919164] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Taiyoji [1919164]
100% Mug Free

My time online varies so if I'm offline or idle just initiate a trade with me so I can get a notification. If you are wanting to trade with me, please message me with what item(s) you are selling as well as what quantity.

Main Items I am Buying

Medical supplies
Enhancers
Specials
Supply Packs
Artifacts
Drugs

I also buy plushies and flowers but these prices change often.

Auto-Updating Item list: Link to Spreadsheet

This is a spreadsheet that automatically updates items on the usual prices I will buy for those items. If a price seems too low for you, do mention that so we can talk about a different price. Will most likely add items to the spreadsheet. If an item you are selling is not on the spread sheet, let me know and I will figure out a price for that item.