Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Amazon Payment Glitch

Started by Penetration [2340613] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Penetration [2340613]
Android 7.0 on an LG phone using the most updated Firefox Browser

Steps:
Went to Donator house, clicked to purchase a single Donator Pack, clicked on Amazon payment option. First time was asked to sign into Amazon account, was sent a confirmation code, entered it, could not proceed to payment. Went back to Donator house and tried purchase steps again - single donator pack, Amazon payment, below result.

Screen loads which tells me the price in text on a grey panel, but no option to confirm.

Next Steps:
Attempted to view in desktop view. This caused all images to disappear, the site became text only and completely out of whack. Same thing happens whether I'm on the payment confirmation page or the donator house page.

Had tried on Android app prior to all of this but a message appeared to let me know payment is not currently accepted through the Android app, denying access to the donatoe house.


Result:
Currently unable to give money to Torn.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I've tested donating on Android with Firefox, but couldn't locate any problem.
I can pass this over to Dima to see if he has any ideas.
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester
I also tested it and couldn't reproduce the problem (although I don't have an exact device).

Please try to clear the cache and cookies and make sure that http requests to https://static-eu.payments-amazon.com/ are not blocked.
Penetration [2340613]
LG-M470. This is an LG Stylio 3 Plus.
Payment through Amazon was not previously an issue.

I've cleared cache and turned off DrN.

The problem is still occuring. I've tried with one donator pack or multiple.

The page takes some time to load then results in this.



[image: i.imgur.com]
Penetration [2340613]
I couldn't find any settings or extensions on Firefox which would have blocked https://static-eu.payments-amazon.com/

However, Amazon payments appear to be working on Chrome. Firefox version 68.0.2 seems to be the source of the issue.