Grave Please
About this thread
Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 109
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hildegarde [2050558]
· 35 likes ·
Oh goodie, a 'bounty me more' thread. - BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]
· 29 likes ·
I have to fundamentally disagree with most of the responses here, and say that the worst thing you could do in this situation is nothing. You've made a forum thread, and that's a good first step. Next, mail Collete with … - sharkeyfive [1151690]
· 26 likes ·
This isnt going to end well :)
Feels like there's more to this story than what you're letting on. Nonetheless, I'm way too low to take on Collete either, so... good luck
Aw man that sucks
One thing I'd say is to not bounty him back. That's probably the worst thing you can do in this situation, other than making a thread in the most troll-infested section of the forums :)
One thing I'd say is to not bounty him back. That's probably the worst thing you can do in this situation, other than making a thread in the most troll-infested section of the forums :)
You probably mugged one of their proteges...
I can recommend that keep this thread alive as long as possible and someone will show mercy and heroism and help you! Torn is full of mercifull souls, especially to the low levels...
/sarc
I can recommend that keep this thread alive as long as possible and someone will show mercy and heroism and help you! Torn is full of mercifull souls, especially to the low levels...
/sarc
keep it low and they will stop.
Oh goodie, a 'bounty me more' thread.
This isnt going to end well :)
He will stop after 3-4 weeks he done that for me when I was noob too. But it not bad thing you learn how live on med cool down and that is useful.
Ah what did u do man. A level 100 ant just gonna bounty u for no reason lol
Hey, this is what you get for picking on Collette. You shouldn't have buymugged. When you terrorize established players like that, they're going to bounty you.
Next time a level 100 is sitting there, minding their own business and peddling their wares, don't just jump in and buymug them.
Next time a level 100 is sitting there, minding their own business and peddling their wares, don't just jump in and buymug them.
Next time a level 100 is sitting there, minding their own business and peddling their wares, don't just jump in and buymug them.
Definitely Buy Mugged 10/10
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have to fundamentally disagree with most of the responses here, and say that the worst thing you could do in this situation is nothing.
You've made a forum thread, and that's a good first step. Next, mail Collete with the following:
Subject: One, Two, Three, Four
Body: I declare a bounty war!
Click send and then you and your friends load that bully up with bountys and show him that you're not made of cardboard or stinky soft cheese.
Nope, you're hard af and don't have to take that from anyone!!!
You've made a forum thread, and that's a good first step. Next, mail Collete with the following:
Subject: One, Two, Three, Four
Body: I declare a bounty war!
Click send and then you and your friends load that bully up with bountys and show him that you're not made of cardboard or stinky soft cheese.
Nope, you're hard af and don't have to take that from anyone!!!
Am I the only one surprised that you can put 17 bounties on someone per day?
Either way, I think Collete is a nice guy and he wouldn't pick on you for no reason. You must've done something.
Collete has put 17 bounties on me today saying that I have buy mugged himProbably. I thought ten was maximum per day unless someone claimed them and he bountied you again.
Either way, I think Collete is a nice guy and he wouldn't pick on you for no reason. You must've done something.
Your Torn Life is going to get so much worse for posting this lol
This is nonsense. I know Collete irl and recently he set up a foundation dedicated to the preservation of the white rhinoceros. He also helps old ladies cross roads in his spare time. Do not slander his good name.
Ok here’s the checklist:
1) Higher level than you - Check
2) Bigger networth than you - Check
3) More bounties placed than you - Check
This 3 part self assessment advises you to ignore your bounties and get on with playing. Like a cat with a mouse, the more you wriggle and squeak when the cat has caught you, the more entertaining prey you are. Play dead and the cat moves on.
Dont be a field mouse! Be a possum instead!
1) Higher level than you - Check
2) Bigger networth than you - Check
3) More bounties placed than you - Check
This 3 part self assessment advises you to ignore your bounties and get on with playing. Like a cat with a mouse, the more you wriggle and squeak when the cat has caught you, the more entertaining prey you are. Play dead and the cat moves on.
Dont be a field mouse! Be a possum instead!
Call the local police. This is highly unacceptable.
Each player has 10 slots but as you say, if somebody claims a bounty (and at 150k a pop they probably will) then the slot is free to be used again. I'm not aware of any daily limit.
I don't understand why do people continue to whine about bounties on the forums, has never worked and usually they end up with more bounties than they had at first.