Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Points

Started by IBiteBalloons [2197272] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
IBiteBalloons [2197272]
I'm thinking of starting a new company. If I do that will I lose all my accumulated job points or do they roll over to the new company / job? I'd rather keep them all but will cash them out rather than losing them all.
revstevew [2175299]
If it's the same type of company they will still be there to use, if they are for a different type of company they will be hidden and unusable until you return to that type of company, all job points are job specific