Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tik Tok

Started by Ectoplasm_ [2170764] on in General Non-related.

4 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Ectoplasm_ [2170764]
Hi, it's come to my attention that a few ppl are whispering about Tik Tok, and I was wondering if perhaps you could follow me. Just leave a comment on my latest video, and I'll follow you straight. Also, it doesn't help following and then unfollowing me, coz I check that the ppl I follow follow me, and if they don't, I unfollow, and expose to all your followers. My username is skillful skeleton. Thanks
starchild201 [1799789]
I couldn’t find anyone named skillful skeleton but I’ll follow you if you follow me!