Bad poker split near Sun 15:16:40 - 01/09/19 torn time on "Sasumos game". We both had high card ace, but I had the higher kicker vs sasumo. Please look into this as the pot should NOT have been split.
Bad Poker Split
Started by Blaze [1591396] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Let's see if Pavel can find it for you!
Game ID please?
I believe the game ID is 222514
Confirmed:
Name: Sasumos game
ID: 222514
Owner: 2169310
Confirmed:
Name: Sasumos game
ID: 222514
Owner: 2169310
It was a little bit before the time stated if that helps, I copied it soon after the hand.
I checked that game, however I found only this outcome when your opponent won with high card Ace:
Sasumo won $10,000,000 with the hand: High card Ace
Sasumo won $10,000,000 with the hand: High card Ace
Yes, we both had high card ace and the pot was split incorrectly. We both had ace high, but the pot should not have been split as my kicker was higher than the board and should have played. There were two queens on the board also if I remember correctly if that helps you find the hand quicker.
So that's the one that we are looking for (Sasumo won $10,000,000 with the hand: High card Ace)? In that game you had pocket 9 and 3. And your opponent had a pocket Ace.
Sorry, but there are no other games where someone won with high card Ace starting from 14:40 to 15:20
Sorry, but there are no other games where someone won with high card Ace starting from 14:40 to 15:20
That is not the hand in question. The hand in question was for an over $400m pot....I believe something around $220-$225m per person once the pot was incorrectly split. I would not be wasting your time for a 10m pot. Both myself and sasumo had ace high, but my kicker beat his kicker (his kicker did not beat the board, which mine did). I believe I had A10 in the pocket vs his A6, with 8 9 q q and something else on the board. This was days ago now but pretty sure that’s what it was.
like I tried to state before, we split the pot incorrectly. You may need to look for a ‘pair of queens’ split pot since two queens were on the board. And a pot worth over $400m as well, which there were not many of those.
like I tried to state before, we split the pot incorrectly. You may need to look for a ‘pair of queens’ split pot since two queens were on the board. And a pot worth over $400m as well, which there were not many of those.
Oh, so it actually was a pair of Queens! "We both had high card ace" was a bit confusing. Fixed.
I understand the confusion and will be more clear on the next bug report if this type of instance comes up again. Thank you for taking the time to look into this and correct the error.