Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spending $$$

Started by Cairoc96 [2340184] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 395 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Cairoc96 [2340184]
Hi guys!

So I'm pretty new here and need some help (Shock)! I am nearing the 1 billion mark now and was wondering... What is the most effictive way of spending it? Ie to generate more cash? Please help!

Thanks
Fatbears [2197270]
If you've got liquid cash and are going to stay active you may want to look into FHG. It pays out about 46times a year average and generates 14m per pay out. Should pay itself out within the year unlike the bank.
MikePence [2029670]
I am nearing the 1 billion mark now and was wondering... What is the most effictive way of spending it?

If you stop storing it in your mysterious place, you'll increase your networth and earn merits (Shock)!
P00CH [2170094]
I think you could give others lessons......
Magically getting near that 1bn mark by doing nothing in the game.
Your networth peaked at106mil on 19th before plummeting.. Long pi rental or playing RR?

Or was this post a ruse to try and get some newer new players to attack you?
Jynx [2087322]
I just love this game. The moment someone makes a claim there's a bunch of players who first do a decent amount of investigating and for good reason! With scammers abound it's good to see the suspicious thrive and the gullible .. well.. they pay the price.
Cairoc96 [2340184]
Fair enough, it was more of a curious question, about what you can do with 1 billion. I do have around 100 million rising daily! Also cash doesn't show as networth if it's in the faction bank I don't think
Dagrims [2007550]
Seems like I read something similar recently; it was some dude claiming he was almost at two billion battle stats when he was half a billion away.