Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ICYSPARTAN HEALS

Started by IcySpartan [303454] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
IcySpartan [303454]
Hello! I'm a new healer. I'll always do my best to provide a great service. Fast reliable. Dependable. No matter the time. No matter the amount. I got your back. Always. You can count on me. A Spartan will never fail.
Kyro [2007441]
Hey man sorry about pig, he's a lost cause but the game has a trader forum here so please use that instead