Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Races Filter (Script)

Started by cryosis7 [926640] on in Racing.

3 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

cryosis7 [926640]
I've just made a script that lets you filter out custom races that don't meet certain criteria.
I've found it quite useful, especially when the custom events list is quite long.

I know there's a Tools and Userscripts forum, and I've posted there too - but that forum doesn't get much activity; and since this is an exclusively racing script - why not share it here too.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Download: Greasyfork

If you haven't installed a userscript before; you'll need to download tampermonkey
Once tampermonkey is installed, head over to the greasyfork link and install the script.

Is this legal? Ched says yes.

Mentions: [SCRIPT] Torn Race Filter · Rules for Scripts, Addons, Extensions & Tools

Rogue [1873490]
Nice!

Is there a way to filter or show when the race starts? I'd like to avoid jumping in out of racea that don't start for hours.
cryosis7 [926640]
Unfortunately I'm only allowed to work with the information that is presented to us on that screen - since the race time isn't given to us there, the answer is no.

That should however be a part of Torn, anyone know if the feature request been made to Ched?
Stormcast [773244]
Its been suggested in suggestions forum before If I remember rightly. Just never got the traction it needed for 100+ from the community.