Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealth question.

Started by The_Baron [1467784] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
The_Baron [1467784]
What I mainly want to understand is does speed have any affect to decreasing the chances of someone stealthing me? If say i have more speed but less dexterity than said person who has more dex than me but less speed can they still stealth me even if they can beat me maybe because they got slightly better defense and strength?

(I did read the wiki but it says dex decreases the chance to stealth nothing concerning speed, so wasn't to be sure that was correct. I remember speed having some influence.)
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
It used to be Dex vs Speed, I believe that factor is now Dex vs Dex (although there are many other, more influencing factors). There's no quantitative analysis out there of exactly what your chance is based on Dex ratios, though.
The_Baron [1467784]
I see thanks. I'm more interested in stealthing revolved around stats not so much weapons or temps we'll just assume no temps are used and maybe a melee weapon, a blade or something is used.

But if it is as you say i guess no matter how much speed i have if i'm inferior in my dex stat i'll likely get stealthed then
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
You could equip a light on your defending gun(s), this is pretty powerful at reducing an attackers dex ability.
The_Baron [1467784]
Oh weapon mobs, sure. I was basically gathering info for a newbie so unlikely they'll be investing into mods yet. :p

Thank you for the clarification :D