this chat is for all skyrim players that ave tips and tricks for the game and if u just want to talk about it do it here
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- The_Baron [1467784]
· 5 likes ·
Never. Kill. The Chickens! - LuluCthulhu [2100706]
· 3 likes ·
Been playing the same character since 11-11-11. Never attack a giant unless absolutely necessary, unless you're just drunk and looking for some fun :P [image: i.imgur.com] p.s. Giants don't like water, they won't follow you into a river. [image: img.memecdn.com] - The_Baron [1467784]
· 3 likes ·
Giants are easy to kill with a bow since they are slow, so it's just a matter of maintaining your distance. It's also best to make sure there's some sort of obstruction between you and the giant too, maybe some …
Did someone stole your sweetroll?
Never. Kill. The Chickens!
actually am looking for tips :P i like magic builds but wanna try some different stuff
Been playing the same character since 11-11-11.
Never attack a giant unless absolutely necessary,
unless you're just drunk and looking for some fun :P
[image: i.imgur.com]
p.s. Giants don't like water, they won't follow you into a river.
[image: img.memecdn.com]
Never attack a giant unless absolutely necessary,
unless you're just drunk and looking for some fun :P
[image: i.imgur.com]
p.s. Giants don't like water, they won't follow you into a river.
[image: img.memecdn.com]
Giants are easy to kill with a bow since they are slow, so it's just a matter of maintaining your distance. It's also best to make sure there's some sort of obstruction between you and the giant too, maybe some edge of a hill they need to walk around to get to you. You simple just drop down that edge to maintain distance and keep shooting arrows at them. then run up to another edge or same edge different direction they are coming down from. Should be nice and safe.
I found a fairly easy way to spam Illusion to 75 so Invisibility can be purchased at the College. Just equip a black robe and/or other equipment that will enhance Magicka regeneration, and cast Muffle repeatedly.
I prefer to sneak attack them with a bow, using much the same system you described. I usually use a sniper build, though.
you get better damage sneaking them correct?
I had a giant outside my lakeview manor house.
Chilled there for a day.
Got hidden, hit him with my bow that has +5 fire damage and paralysis poison. Giant falls paralyzed, reload and repeat.
When I tried to take him with an axe previously I was given a hiding.
Love this thread.
Be nice to know how everybody is playing?
I have been playing for 3 weeks or 40hours in game. So ye a very new player.
I play as a Bosmer under the thief stone.
I have completed the Thieves Guild, then took a break to go on a crime spree to fund my Lake View Manor Build.
Loving the game and keen to hear how you all progress your characters?
Chilled there for a day.
Got hidden, hit him with my bow that has +5 fire damage and paralysis poison. Giant falls paralyzed, reload and repeat.
When I tried to take him with an axe previously I was given a hiding.
Love this thread.
Be nice to know how everybody is playing?
I have been playing for 3 weeks or 40hours in game. So ye a very new player.
I play as a Bosmer under the thief stone.
I have completed the Thieves Guild, then took a break to go on a crime spree to fund my Lake View Manor Build.
Loving the game and keen to hear how you all progress your characters?
did someone steal your google translate?
hi Snow, Jon here, I dont like that you have taken my lastname and put it next to beasts. I kill beasts.
-Jon Snow
-Jon Snow
I've played skyrim Legendary on ps3, soon I will be playing the mods on SE version on xb1
Speaking of mods, any recommendations??
Well yes but most giants are found in open spaces so there isn't really much place to hid and repeat sneak attacks you see.
But yes first few shots would be sneak attacks until you're discovered.
But yes first few shots would be sneak attacks until you're discovered.
I have more mods in size than game... But if you ask me what each one does, most i already dont have a clue anymore.
There is a few Nice questing ones on Steam i can check the names when i get to my pc again...
For clothes, itens, characters and enviroment take a stroll in Nexus mods... It really depends on your taste.
And ofc for debouchary there is loverslab... A lot of weird stuff there.
Also for modding, dont use the special edition. Most modders didn't bother with compability...
There is a few Nice questing ones on Steam i can check the names when i get to my pc again...
For clothes, itens, characters and enviroment take a stroll in Nexus mods... It really depends on your taste.
And ofc for debouchary there is loverslab... A lot of weird stuff there.
Also for modding, dont use the special edition. Most modders didn't bother with compability...
how many here should remove the ~ key?
The ~ Key?
the typical key used on PC keyboards to enter into console mode in many games
Ah, its \ for me. I do use it a lot indeed. Not necessarily for cheating, but sometimes mods dont get along so you need it to unstuck, debugging and even adding mod items that are not craftable.