Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

False Referral?

Started by Czechingout [2049293] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ZETTYCZ [2375960] ×1

Czechingout [2049293]
This morning I noticed in my events tab that, "You have successfully referred ZETTYCZ. Once they have validated, they will be added to your referral list and you will start earning rewards from them as they level up." Thing is, I never made any referrals. I mean, it's nice I guess if this person turns out to be active, but very very strange that it happened.

Mentions: ZETTYCZ [2375960]

Stewie [1494547]
Anyone can type in a player's name as their referral when they create their account, I wouldn't be surprised if they intended to type "checking out" in the box.

Either way, there's nothing we can really do about it. They chose you as their referral, whether it was intentional, or not.