Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

russian roulette

Started by hellblaze [1713515] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
hellblaze [1713515]
I was playing RR, I took the first shot and the other player took 4 shots straight. I know about the multiplier's but it only allows you to take up to 3 shots. Yes I lost as there was only the final shot left. Has anyone else seen this?
Rum4nyby [1567187]
I'd say post a bug report just to be sure, but taking 4 shots isn't an option. It only goes up to 3. I feel like you maybe missed something but who knows.