Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mission issue

Started by caryann [957733] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MASSACRE [62760] ×1

caryann [957733]
I have this mission:
You need to get out more. I see you moping around here, and you look bored and pasty. I've seen snowmen with more of a tan than you got. I think you need a vacation, which is perfect because I have a little job for you in South Africa. Yeah, South Africa. I've never been myself, but it looks nice on TV and in the Lion King so it should be fine. Just remember: in the morning, thump your shoes on the floor a couple of times to knock any scorpions out of them. And if you meet Nelson Manchella, don't forget to bow and kiss his wooden staff.

So if the scorpions and panda bears don't get you, there's someone I want you to track down. MASSACRE was supposed to pay me back as soon as he came back from his hunting holiday. Well, guess what? He never came back! He's just hanging around out there, shooting snarks and minotaurs every morning and knocking back exotic drinks all afternoon.

Hunt this clown down for me like the grazelle he is. Use a rifle, so it looks like a hunting accident. And hey, maybe you'll hurt him enough they'll have to fly him home to hospital here! That could be very handy...

And just in case you haven't done this before, don't forget to grab a rifle before you get on the plane. They don't make em over there, and you'd look pretty dumb pointing your arm and shouting, "Bang! Bang!", right?

I checked on my target and his profile says he is in South Africa. I have been there twice looking for him, I thought I wrote the name down wrong, my apologies I didn't think of a screen shot when I was there.
Last time I had a target in another country it was highlighted, this time I can't find the person at all.

Mentions: MASSACRE [62760]