Can someone give me an explanation on Company Experience. I'd like to know how to best raise my companies exp so I can chase them stars.
I know it's a hidden stat and I assume it is affected by company age, customers and profit. Which of these seems to have the biggest impact?
Cheers for any info.
It's basically your overall income with the company and partially determined by your efficiency and income compared to other companies in your star group. You can have the top performing company in your star group but if you haven't hit the overall income threshold you won't gain stars til you do
I run an adult novelties company. I've just started logging the amount I've earned each week at various star levels. This essentially reveals the hidden experience (profit) requirement.
At 5* I earned $17.5m before I leveled up to 6*
So far I've earned $28,523,293 at 6*'s. I'm currently the top earning company but I didn't go to 7*'s on Sunday.
Has anybody else already logged their weekly profits between star levels like I'm doing? If would be good to see the requirements for various companies.
evil_inside1332 (I think?) had posted a list of how much you needed to earn (as a percentage of your start up costs) for each star but I am having trouble finding it right now. Too many threads that should go in other places.
Mentions:
What's the fastest a company.....
Assuming you have the highest in your star your company will increase every 1-2 weeks untill you get to about 6or7 then it's doubles or triples I believe.
I got my law firm to 10 stars in 7 months
You don't even need to have the highest income. All you need before 5-6* is decent efficiency and a good setup and you will almost definitely gain a star every 1-2 weeks.
Once you get to the higher levels it starts to depend on how you compare to other companies a lot more