Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Application

Started by Aryuuko [2378023] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
17 / 100
Aryuuko [2378023]
Joined:
Sep 9, 2019

New but willing to be very active and show my worth to you.

100% trustworthy
100% hardworking
Infinite Possibilities

Total power is somewhere at 80s
But will train everytime if have energy.

I love how this game is played mainly so I am looking for a faction that are fun to have. Also, very helpful that they would help me learn to play the game. I also do have interest in mobster like faction but anything will do that would peak my interest.

That is all
Thank you.