Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Screen reader accessibility.

Started by DelilahRain [2377995] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
DelilahRain [2377995]
Hi all. So I am blind and recently stumbled across this game. I use a computer and software called a screen reader to navigate webpages. For the most part this site is actually fairly accessible. There are plenty of things I have been able to do. My main stumbling blocks are as follows:

Item market:
I can navigate the tabs, bring up an item listing, but I can't locate a buy button. I have tried entering on the item name, price, all sorts of things, but reading the column titles, the last one is buy, and nothing shows there for me.
Bazaar: similar issue.
Mission store: get no item names or cost in points, so it is hard to work out what there is to buy.
Casino: Lottery and bookie are fine, but games like roulette etc are not accessible.

There are other minor things, but those are the pressing ones for me currently.

Thanks.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
The issue is fixed
Now, the item name will be sounded when the user navigates to the Buy Item button
Changes will be applied soon
Thanks