Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DELETE PLS

Started by Totila [2104313] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Totila [2104313]

[ ZENITH CO. REVIVING ]


[image: misfitsandheroes.files.wordpress.com]




  • If I'm online just chat me for a revive for $1 million or 1 xanax

  • I will revive and wait for payment and a next request before reviving again

    For large revive contracts, please contact either Bainz or Hemigidius of my faction HeLa

    • If satisfied with my services, please R+ and comment

  • I look forward to our future business together


    -Vinnie