Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suggested rewording

Started by Joarib [1808459] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Joarib [1808459]
I have just completed the book Ignorance is Bliss (No happiness reset) and while it was active hovering over the happy bar still said the text "You have over full happiness which will expire soon"
This text is inaccurate since my happiness was not expiring.
So even though it is not a bug I suggest a rewording of the text.
Mundeer [1963826]
Now, I agree with you partially, It says "soon" which can mean(in torn) upto 10yrs and counting(I hope you get the reference here), so your happiness will surely expire and reset in around 30 days. In that case the wording is not wrong.