Lol
Lol
Started by _Jaydenater_ [2361300] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
One question... Why? You should level up as soon as your strong enough to beat any of the players from a leveling list. At least until you get to level 15, then stop actively leveling and concentrate on your gym gains.
Not going to lie but I agree with @kobie .... Jay you should checkout “Hassan’s Easy Levelling Guide To 15”... where I explain all you need is 100 per stat and then I gave a list of players to attack
Writes a guide, says to join a fitness center...
- Job: None
You're not even a month old. Nobody is going to take you seriously.
What kind of strategy is this?
@Naze its a shit strat and has no idea of how to do goo din torn. you should level up til level 15. then train in the gym. also buy a pi for higher trains a click
If anyone's asking what this guy just said its something like have 1k stats on each stat before level 4 then have an additional 1k per level
I've been doing that for 6 Years now, have 73k in each stat, its all you need, trust me.
In that case i should never be able to mug you, because i'm at 20k stats each. :D
Looks like the original content has been removed, I will move this to the Graveyard in that case.