Like the title says. I need a lot of these, apparently, so plenty of opportunity. Message me to discuss payments or concerns.
Edit: 1000 defends and a kill streak of 500 acquired. Winding this down. Honoring previous sellers who attack me before seeing this thread again but not looking for new sellers.
Thank you all.
I'm okay at lossing as long as you pay the right amount
I need monies, and I'm hearing monies. Let's talk
Definitely interested in helping you out
Eye Kneed Monez plox 😩
I got so many replied I didn't even think to recheck the forum. Fixing that now.
This is an ongoing thing. I'm aiming at around 1000 defends and I'm slightly above 400 at the moment. As those who I've done business with can attest, I pay frequently but sporadically as I intentionally don't keep money on hand during this time (as boy did this thread stir up a lot more buy mugging. Everyone out there except the first guy enjoying their $0-$1000 muggings lol.)
There's no listed bonuses, but several people who have hit me in bulk have been rewarded with first aid kits and xanax to encourage more.
Drop me a message if you have any questions.
This continues. Just hit me, I'll pay you.
I hear a lot of people ask me "How many are you going to do?" The answer is "Yes." Honestly will evaluate where I am at once I've hit the 1k mark (needed for the 007 honor). We were doing super well, and got a chain up to 410/500, but all good things come to an end.
But this means I'm still buying over 300 more so seriously, if you need an extra bit of cash, give it a shot.