Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best A Class

Started by revstevew [2175299] on in Racing.

4 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
revstevew [2175299]
OK, so I've read Baldr's guide, and know he recommends a couple of cars including the NSX, however I have an NSX I stole and an Aston Martin that I won, which would be the best for me to start spending points on to race?
Kiber [1906187]
Yep - a quick glance at the global records will reveal that the NSX is by far the dominant Class A car. Once you build up a garage of cars, you can expand to a range of track-specific cars. But as a general Class A car, the NSX setup for tarmac is the way to go.
revstevew [2175299]
Thanks for the advice, the humble NSX is indeed a brilliant car, I've actually won a couple of races in it and it isn't fully upgraded yet.