Idea:
Pretty simple, the idea is to take the limit down from 5 listings to around 2 or 3 on the points page. (I personally think it needs to be at just 1 but i know no one would go for it) I sell a lot of points myself so anyone thinking i'm making this suggestion purely for my own benefit is mistaken as it would limiting my listings as well. I simply want to see the point page not get taken over by just 4-5 people.
The Problem:
You end up getting just 4-5 people who want to post five 1,5,or 10 point blocks at a time and cut off all the people selling bulk, or in other cases, the opposite, 4-5 people posting five 1k - 5k+ point blocks at a time then none of the younger players (or players who just need small amounts) can even buy any at all because there is nothing but bulk listings in view.
Pretty simple, the idea is to take the limit down from 5 listings to around 2 or 3 on the points page. (I personally think it needs to be at just 1 but i know no one would go for it) I sell a lot of points myself so anyone thinking i'm making this suggestion purely for my own benefit is mistaken as it would limiting my listings as well. I simply want to see the point page not get taken over by just 4-5 people.
The Problem:
You end up getting just 4-5 people who want to post five 1,5,or 10 point blocks at a time and cut off all the people selling bulk, or in other cases, the opposite, 4-5 people posting five 1k - 5k+ point blocks at a time then none of the younger players (or players who just need small amounts) can even buy any at all because there is nothing but bulk listings in view.