About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 47
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Excellent service! I've got multiple pictures commissioned and I always get the best quality from Wilkes. 10/10 for speed and quality.
I always use Wilkes for my art needs! Fair prices, speedy delivery and a great finish. 10/10 would recommend!
was so amazed by her work its actually art not just a picture with lighting over it and shitty text , she even makes custom ones for people if you ask . 10/10 for effort 10/10 for style 10/10 would recommend to everyone :)
The work is excellent and am pleased with the quality. Friendly and fast service
Awesome work!
Very nice work !
I have Never such a talented artist never in my whols life w(°ï½°)w
Looks good.
I really find these drawings worth more than they are displayed
truth be told, these are of high quality, with smooth delicacy & ultimately amazing.
Truly excellent!
truth be told, these are of high quality, with smooth delicacy & ultimately amazing.
Truly excellent!
R+
Nice work!
Bump
Highly recommended! 10 stars!
I've updated my pricelist and added some more examples!