still alive
im coming out my hole again
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TaintedInside [287198]
· 1 likes ·
Man I don't know what you've been smoking recently but this shit is fiiiiiire
That first one is fire *and that last one is the sex
Unusual. Very unusual.
I like. Especially the last one.
I like. Especially the last one.
xd
:(
Man I don't know what you've been smoking recently but this shit is fiiiiiire
i'll take an abstract forum sig if thats cool?
When are you coming back and creating some stuffs?
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leaveeee :D
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leaveeee :D
I'm sure I'll be back in the game one day, I'm just struggling to find the time nowadays!
just some really good dabs my man