Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crack needs Work

Started by Crack [1349142] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Crack [1349142]
I'm looking for high paying job in any company.

100k+ man 100k+ intel and endurance is around 70k I believe cant check in hosp, but intel and manual are 100k minimum.
I'm active and drug free I was in a new logistics 52 days untill owner deleted was paid 5m for Month then 3m, as it was just starting up, he recently deleted it no idea why, but I'm loyal to my employer if there fair back.
I'm also drug free an active daily to help improve company stars.

Please message me if I've got the right stuff for your company!
A
United states uncle Sam iconic army recruiter meme
AMERICA NEEDS YOU
YOU NEED CRACK IN YOUR COMPANY TODAY,
FOR A LOW LOW PRICE OF 3MILLION USD PER DAY.


Terms and conditions apply offer is only valid inside U.S. Disclaimer we will not be responsible for One night paid wonders.
Severe drug abuse or sucidle thoughts due to heavy xanax usage.