Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unbustable!

Started by Proph [2113912] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 291 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Copper [1066131] ×1

Proph [2113912]
So this isn't actually an achievement per say...however it is something that I was pretty proud of. I have been purposefully getting the jail during elimination once I have spent all my energy to avoid getting attacked and giving away a ticket. During one such stay at Her Majesty's Pleasure, there were 15 straight unsuccessful break out attempts made on me in the space of an hour (which is good as it meant I wasn't an easy ticket to farm).

I'm not sure what the record is for a 500 day old noob but this must be pretty close! The crazy thing is that it could have been even more had I not had to get out of the jail and start making hits at crunch time of elimination.

Lastly, I think that there should be an honor bar for 15 failed bust attempts in a row. Ched - make it happen!

[image: i.imgur.com]


Post below what your longest streak is and we can see who can claim themselves the unbustable king of the jail.



EDIT: Sorry but I had to add this to the end as it was simply too ironic not to and made me chuckle. After two further failed bust attempts making it 17 in a row it was a a corrupt officer of the law that inevitable managed to free me!

Copper busted you out of jail.



[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Copper [1066131]

Proph [2113912]
At the time of the post I held the title...however like Anthony Joshua I had my title miraculously stolen away from me.