I like Skyrim, I'd like to talk about your favorite things todo with skyrim.
quotes, whatever
Love anything but that cloud district guy, self righteous mother effer
I like to smoke skooma and hail Sithis. That and Macho Man Randy Savage dragons
Going to the Riften orphanage and going all One Punch Man on that old hag gave me so much satisfaction.
Hmm, Judge_Doom is unsure if this is wise. But this one has uncut moonsugar, for a price of course.
ahh fortune smiles upon this meeting, may you always walk on warm sand
Trying to get to the Cloud District? Climb in back and we'll be off!
recently tried modding skyrim
totally new experience for me and been loving each of it, eventhough had to figure things out a bit in the start
personally, the most joy I get out of skyrim is admiring the glitches, bugs, exploits, and other "features" intentionally left by bethesda over their decade long money wringing from this beloved franchise.
The mods that remake the older games in the skyrim engine (oblivion and morrowind are both in development) are awesome. Can't wait to play them on my smart fridge once todd howard figures out how to make money doing that...
Currently my favourite thing to do in Skyrim is take pictures. It's such a beautiful game, and mods make it even better.
I enjoy role playing in the game. So i have realistic mods, live another life. My current play through i did random and ended up in solstheim at level 1. Trying to survive, get gear, sell stuff and make enough money to make it to skyrim was fun though.