Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Request] Employee Stat Script

Started by KingLouisCLXXII [2070312] on in API Development.

4 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KingLouisCLXXII [2070312]
Hi. I looking for a simple script that pulls data using my api key once a day (Right before new company day). I want it to collect when their last action was and to store that somewhere. I also want it to show a graph of their activity(how long ago their last action was).
Im not quite sure how this would be done but I am willing to pay to make it happen. Please chat/mail me for details/questions,
Thanks in advance,
KL