Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trippy sometimes.

Started by Reyterra [1613852] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Reyterra [1613852]
So I'm just sitting here with my $1.7 million worth of lollipops, when suddenly I hear about a series of dirty bombs going off across the city. Oh well, can't sell my lollipops, guess I better go to the gym. Nobody would plant a bomb at a gym, right?


(I know it's a game, but the logic sometimes just trips me out. )