Where did this joke come from? I seemed to have missed the memo, so please enlighten me.
Nova is a buffoon?
Started by Ptilopsis [2001645] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 6 likes ·
You see, one must derive an integer from the following equation: [image: us.123rf.com] As you can see, the equation represents several fundamental truths about reality. Once resolved we get mathematical proof that... Nova is a buffoon - Hawk [2080065]
· 5 likes ·
POLL: Is Nova a buffoon? - Yes? - No? - dunmugmeh [538353]
· 2 likes ·
I am afraid i unleashed a terrifying rabies pandemic with my post on the 3rd page of this thread https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16105658&b=0&a=0&start=40
Crap I failed to make a poll
POLL:
Is Nova a buffoon?
- Yes?
- No?
Is Nova a buffoon?
- Yes?
- No?
I got your back, buddy!
You didn't answer my question friend :-)
You see, one must derive an integer from the following equation:
[image: us.123rf.com]
As you can see, the equation represents several fundamental truths about reality. Once resolved we get mathematical proof that...
Nova is a buffoon
[image: us.123rf.com]
As you can see, the equation represents several fundamental truths about reality. Once resolved we get mathematical proof that...
Nova is a buffoon
I am afraid i unleashed a terrifying rabies pandemic with my post on the 3rd page of this thread
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16105658&b=0&a=0&start=40
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16105658&b=0&a=0&start=40
Jesus Christ how many times did your dad drop you on the head as a child?
Classic dunmugmeh, right there. f**king legend.
I believe you have mistakenly used a '+' instead of a '-'
Please review your work
Please review your work