Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker

Started by dabchamp [1907853] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
dabchamp [1907853]
playing poker and had a straight flush and lost to a guy with a normal flush right before Wed 20:31:53 - 18/09/19 TCT

LordJamieMadrox won $46,800,000 Flush, high card Ace of Diamonds [6d, 7d, 8d, Jd, Ad] ....i had 4.5.6.7.8 diamonds that wins

on table Periodic
ashev [1996908] Admin Staff
Hello dabchamp, i've checked logs,
Your cards: "hearts-6", "diamonds-4"

LordJamieMadrox cards: "clubs-10", "diamonds-A"
Community Cards: "diamonds-J", "diamonds-6", "diamonds-7", "diamonds-8", "hearts-5"

I suppose you just confused "hearts-5"
D3vl [710249]
well over all the new poker script is shit, purely f**king shit.

Do you guys know how calculating probability works? I would understand when you code in triggers its hard to code in probability chances but shit, this poker script is absolute f**ked up.

Send my thanks to whoever coded this shit, what a great job.
dabchamp [1907853]
no confusion on my part made sure before I bet just because I did not know if you counted a straight flush or not it showed me all diamond but i guess I have no proof I would not say anything unless I was sure 100%