Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn history

Started by Ciaran84 [2169805] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Ciaran84 [2169805]
As a noob of less than a year, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of interesting stories from the years before I started. I would like to see a section in the wiki and/or forum where older players can share stories about players, factions, notable events and wars etc.