Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DB effects question

Started by Phool [2176935] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 226 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Phool [2176935]
I've got two questions about radiation poisoning?
If you're in hospital or jail when the bomb hits are you still able to be irradiated?
If you're logged out of the game but in Torn when the bomb detonates are you still able to be irradiated?

Apologies again for posting here but Search is still not working...

Thx =)
Phool [2176935]
Thanks for replying Kiminori! Does being in hospital at the time of the blast lessen the chances at all? Or is it just a crap shoot? So far I've been in Torn for all 13 bombs I think but have only been irradiated once.
Rekker [1761]
I believe you need to of clicked the City link between the DB event messages to be hit by radiation (unless your faction is the target) . Also you are 100% safe from radiation if you are abroad even if its your faction hit.