Reduces passive negatives from drugs and addiction by 30%.
Xanax = -35% to stats.
My Passives from merits are 18%/15%/15%/15%.
Whenever under Xanax (before I was DB’d) I was always -8%/-11%/-11%/-11%
This faction perk leads me to believe, as it’s worded, that Xanax would go from, in effect, -35% to -5%.
If this was the case, I’d be in + passives whilst under Xanax, but this doesn’t happen:
1) it’s poorly worded and means reduced passives BUT also reduces addiction gain by 30%?
2) it’s not working as intended
3) i’m Dumb
Xanax = -35% to stats.
My Passives from merits are 18%/15%/15%/15%.
Whenever under Xanax (before I was DB’d) I was always -8%/-11%/-11%/-11%
This faction perk leads me to believe, as it’s worded, that Xanax would go from, in effect, -35% to -5%.
If this was the case, I’d be in + passives whilst under Xanax, but this doesn’t happen:
1) it’s poorly worded and means reduced passives BUT also reduces addiction gain by 30%?
2) it’s not working as intended
3) i’m Dumb