Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Starter Job Fail

Started by Breadfan [361121] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Breadfan [361121]
This didn't work. I didn't get the option to choose "You Suck"
Are these random each day, or did I miss something?
Thanks


Casino
1. I love gambling and was thinking about a job in the casino industry.
2. This sure sounds interesting enough, is there anything else I need to know?
3. Sure, can I have an interview?
4. You suck.
5. See ya!

Response
You again!? I'm not looking to speak to you anymore... Get out of my office.
Owen [2087327]
If you're trying for the merit to get them all pissed off at you it's random, if the one doesn't show that you want then get the job and quit it and try again