Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR possible bug?

Started by -Zen-Bitch- [132376] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
-Zen-Bitch- [132376]
Just played R.R and while playing, the gun actually moved and the opponent actually shot me. I am fine with being the loser. But somethings definitely not right. I wish I wouldve taken screenshots but, sadly. I did not.

I went back for a second time, to see if it was going to do it, and it did. Uploaded screenshots from my phone to my gallery.