Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iOS App v0.2.17 issue - Suddenly timeout on RR

Started by AnaCleopatra [384687] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 7282 ×1 AnaCleopatra [384687] ×1

AnaCleopatra [384687]
Hey,

i was playing RR on my iPhone using TORN App earlier. I was waiting for someone to sit and suddenly i received a notification that there’s timeout and i lost the game, which causes me a lost of 300M. I dont even know who I’m playing with and I was literally staring on my hp screen. I have screenshot as proof right after the timeout notification came out and im in hosp as u can see. It cant be data issue cause its connected to wifi and as i mentioned i stared at my phone and patiently waited under the 15mins countdown for someone to sit. Also, my phone is not silent. There isnt any chair sound at this point of time.



[image: i.ibb.co]
https://ibb.co/TwsrzrV
Stewie [1494547]
23-09-2019 08:10:48AnaCleopatra was sent to hospital for 0h 16m : Shot in the stomach
23-09-2019 08:04:15AnaCleopatra used a First Aid Kit from RAWR's armoury gaining 191 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 00m
23-09-2019 08:04:11AnaCleopatra used a First Aid Kit from RAWR's armoury gaining 191 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 17m
23-09-2019 08:03:14AnaCleopatra was sent to hospital for 0h 18m : Shot themselves in the foot
I can see from the time and date shown in the screenshot, you didn't go to Hospital for any other reason than the opponent using 'Take action'.


Perhaps Pavel can have a look at this one?

Mentions: AnaCleopatra [384687] · Vice [7282]

AnaCleopatra [384687]
Alright please look into this matter. Like why someone has sit on the chair and I can't see it, and suddenly time out. which led me to lose the bet.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I can't find anything unusual in logs. According to it your opponent used a 'take action' option and you lost.
AnaCleopatra [384687]
i understand you have a log and i wouldn't deny those logs.
However my question is, how can someone take action when my screen doesnt show anyone seated in the RR.
it wouldn't be fair for me, to face the time out when clearly, no one is seated...
im pointing out that the iOS app has a bug and need rectification or improvement.
I have screenshot of prove and the timing align with the logs.
Stewie [1494547]
Going by the screenshot and the logs, it appears the user was hospitalised from the opponent using 'Take action', despite no-one showing as having joined. I'm not really sure how that could have happened, but perhaps needs checking.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
It seems that client wasn't able to update the state in time - we can't locate any client related logs so far, so can be anything, even local connection issues or something. I afraid we can't makea a refund here, as according to logs opponent joined the game and used the option without abusing anything.