Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad descriptions

Started by Horse [2064476] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Horse [2064476]
It says in the combat vest description:
The Combat Vest is a Defensive Armor.
Also known as the IOTV (Improved Outer Tactical Vest), this is the prototype of the lightest, most technologically advanced protective armor ever issued to the Armed Forces of the United States.

But also in the Outer Tactical Vest description:
The Outer Tactical Vest is a Defensive Armor.
The lightest, most advanced protective system ever issued to the US Armed Forces! Increased survivability and enhanced maneuverability.

I don't think the United States Armed Forces can have two different types of armor that are both the lightest, most advanced protective armor at the same time. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Stewie [1494547]
I'm not sure about what you are saying about them, however how can the Combat Vest be a prototype of I assume OTV, but also be known as the Improved OTV? Perhaps I'm missing something though, or just being confused.

Maybe Joe would need to clarify if anything requires changing here.