Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission impossible

Started by AiR [2251655] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

jrkirkish [678754] ×1

AiR [2251655]
My mission was: Lose or stalemate to jrkirkish on the first attempt

I stripped off any armor, used blood bags until my health was just 3 and equipped a rusty sword. I was also under influence of Xanax, hence with -25% battle stats.

During the fight I was criting the target with a rusty and the target was always missing me so asked a friend to come and tear gas me. Even this didn't work.

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e1b745fe6469f67927cb24bb68c1abc5

This is the second "first attempt" mission I failed due to a mismatch. Last time I couldn't do any damage to a target and opened a bug here, just to see it closed again. There is definitely a room for improvement when it comes to mission target matches. Only last week I got 2 targets I couldn't do any damage to.

I hope this time you reset my mission and replace the target with a better one. I don't see what I else I could do to get it right.

Mentions: jrkirkish [678754]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Such issues were alreadt reported earlier, I believe Ched it already being looked into the formula improvement, however for now we can't reset the mission I afraid (such targets may still be spawned in some cases).
AiR [2251655]
If this is a bug/issue, why do you keep closing the reports?

I pay people to come join my fights trying to do missions which are impossible to start with. I think i deserve at least an official statement and an open bug to follow the progress of the issue.