The current 'back to forum' button is useful if you want to see the most recent posts. I would like to suggest an additonal button that takes you back to the page of results you were on before. If I'm looking through the trading post, suggestion forums or question and answers to respond to slightly older threads I end up opening a lot of tabs in order to have one tab that stays open on the page of fourms I was looking at. Not sure if this would be useful to others or what you'd call the button. Thoughts?
Forums back button.
Started by Mavi [1950853] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
up