When I’m chatting on mobile (iOS 13), the indicator is misplaced. (When I start typing) when I first start typing, the indicator(blue blinking line) is in the normal chat spot. But when I start typing it moves way up and into the chat itself. I can’t see what I type so it’s really inconvenient. When I type in forum it’s fine. I have never had this problem before(before iOS 13), so think this is a problem linked with the GUI or how things are set up on safari. I’d really like this problem fixed because I always play torn on mobile.[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mobile chat issues
Started by Fjordd [2110965] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I believe there is already a report on this issue here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16119498&b=0&a=0
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16119498&b=0&a=0
Thanks.
Mentions: Chat issues on newly updated iOS 13