Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

El Camino

Started by Squirrel_Knight [2163301] on in TV & Movies.

21 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Karty [285221]
Can't wait for it, I recently finished Better Call Saul (which is well worth a watch, the first season isn't great though) which has me hyped!

I'm pretty sure Walt is dead, but I'm hoping we see him in a couple of flashbacks!
Lat [1187876]
So excited! Loved Breaking Bad. Bet walt is dead although they could have him alive with some little twist.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I'd be really disappointed if Walt was alive, kinda ruins any "closure" the finale had. I hope they focus more on the aftermath and Jessie's life and if anything just flashbacks.
Phil-I-P [2035498]
Anybody watched it yet? Just finished it myself and I must say I was disappointed. Fan service garbage and totally unnecessary. What a shame. I really wanted to like it too.

Not sure if this was Netflix's answer to the whole Disney on demand thing since they'll be losing their Marvel stuff, but I don't see it paving a way to a new series.

To be fair, I'm no film critic, and as it stands it has scored an impressive 94% with the critics on rotten tomatoes. Maybe I just wanted more due to the hype.
Batman [984129]
I enjoyed it but would not recommend it for anyone who was not a fan of the show. Sad to hear Robert Forster died yesterday RIP
JheronimusBosch [2034816]
I wouldn't call it terrible. Not every episode of Breaking Bad was pure gold (or should I say pure crystal blue persuasion). El Camino was like watching a two-parter that leads to a great episode. My hope is that the ratings are good enough that it leads to another movie. The story that I want to see revolves around Skyler, Walt Jr and Marie. Those three actors deserve there own resolutions. I would lift a schraderbrau to that.
Ninivah [1950421]
It was ultimately unnecessary and disappointing. It was just all over the place (I wish shows would stop abusing flashbacks and just tell stories linearly).
phLOx [451848]
Thanks for the spoiler alert... This was quite literally the first time I heard that Walter possibly dies at the end of BB.
PopadaPill [900338]
It was a pisser.
The guy who had put on 3 stone was the best xD

Executive - 'Just shove everyone from breaking bad in it,where you can..f**k it'
Phil-I-P [2035498]
Why would you open a thread about a sequel to a series you haven't watched and expect to read nothing about the 6 year old story line?

SPOILER ALERT:

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's dad, Bruce Willis is dead the whole time, and Cinderella gets her shoe back.
Judge_Doom [2140277]
Please don't ruin Passion of the Christ for me. I've put a lot of time into trying to like the main character. I'd be devastated if I found out he dies at the end.
Phil-I-P [2035498]
Boy are you in for a plot twist. Some M. Night Shyamalan shit right there.

P.S. as always, I hear the book is better than the film.
Phil-I-P [2035498]
Are you thinking of Gran Torino?

Either way, OP shouldn't feel bad for the 'spoilers'. Especially if you came here for a film that doesn't exist.

I basically live under a rock when it comes to pop culture and I'd heard of it and what it was about. If you haven't seen Breaking Bad by now then you'll probably never see it all anyway. Walt being dead isn't really what its about anyway. He started the show with cancer, so it was probably safe to assume it would go this way.