Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inventory question

Started by Roerich [2340103] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

scorch2 [1484059] ×1

Roerich [2340103]
I was sent a Box of Medical Supplies. I opened it and received a message of the contents, The Items are not in my inventory though, where are they?

You were sent a Box of Medical Supplies from scorch2 with the message: Scorch's Giveaway :D

Great Giveaway contest BTW....I was so happy to get the Items!

Mentions: scorch2 [1484059]

Mysteria [276863]
Have you got your inventory set to show all items in it ? If you do and it’s not appeared after refresh I would report In bugs and issues