Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items Missing

Started by Roerich [2340103] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

scorch2 [1484059] ×1 Roerich [2340103] ×1

Roerich [2340103]
I was sent a Box of Medical Supplies. I opened it and received a message of the contents, The Items are not in my inventory though, where are they?

You were sent a Box of Medical Supplies from scorch2 with the message: Scorch's Giveaway :D

I checked the Wiki page first and also tried Questions and Answers

Mentions: scorch2 [1484059]

Roerich [2340103]
There were 20 Morphines in the Box....those are what I have noticed missing.....I am not sure of how many First Aid Kits I have in inventory or how many were in the box...I just assumed that all the stuff would transfer to the items I am also pretty sure there were some small First Aid Kits too...not sure of the amount but more than I have now
The_Boss [1497907]

The Box of Medical Supplies is a Supply Pack Item.


A box of medical supplies, courtesy of the Torn City Health Service.

Effect: Provides 20 Morphine, 30 First Aid Kits, or 50 Small First Aid Kits when opened.



When you open a box of meds you have a random chance of getting either Morphine, SFAK, FAK, not all three. As per Stewies response it appears you received 30x First Aid Kits.
Roerich [2340103]
Oh, so I misread it? I apologize then, I saw the Effect: Provides 20 Morphine, 30 First Aid Kits, or 50 Small First Aid Kits when opened

I did not notice the "when opened"........