134 replies · 1.95k views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
135
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hamr[2027992]
· 45 likes · I call multi. Newbs don't get this aggressive in GD. [image: i.imgur.com]
EwokVillage[2075246]
· 23 likes · I would ask why you aren't one of the options but seeing as it's Sunday and you created this hot garbage...I get it.
SporkMonkey[2065017]
· 20 likes · Smells like a Pig/Meow multi.