I'm going to be THAT person because I haven't seen a post about it across the site anywhere, but is anyone else here into tarot, spiritual readings or even into having one done for them? I want more spoopy people to talk to
Readings?
Started by Kalia [2222013] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Always been interested in them! Perfect month for it too! Extra Spoopy!
I've never had one but have always wanted one
Exciting @Meg! I've messaged you ðŸ˜
The metaphysical store by me has a event every month, multiple people doing readings. Its pretty cool
Always been interested in them!
Perfect month for it too! Extra Spoopy!
Perfect month for it too! Extra Spoopy!
Mentions: Torn City Spoopers
You still doing this? I’m interested.
Test