Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mechanical Engineering

Started by Anomy_Bun [2342970] on in Science.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Anomy_Bun [2342970]
Hii citizen of torn,

how i.e. are you all doing today?
I will make a simple intro of myself,
Currently I am doing my A-level course in the UK, i have thoughts to apply
mechanical engineering course after graduation.
But I don't know what work I will expect and whether I have chance to work in the UK.
I definitely need inspiration and suggestions of you all, I could probably add it to my personal statement.

I hope to find someone here in torn who is in the similar circumstance.

many thanks,
Lee